少年时代经典台词中英对照

句文网    发表于:2020-12-18 21:53:08

少年时代经典台词中英对照,少年时代讲述的是一个男孩儿从6岁到18岁的成长历程,以及他父母各方面的变化。

少年时代经典台词中英对照:

1.I can’t keep going this way.我不能继续这样子了。

2.I still love your father. But that doesn’t mean it was healthy for us to stay together.我还爱着你们的爸爸,但那不意味着我们继续一起才是最好的选择。

3.And sometimes in this life you gotta fight.只是人生中有时候需要反抗而已。

4.He can find his way home if he wants to.只要他想,哪有找不到路回家的?

5.You know how everyone's saying seize the moment?I don't know,I'm kind of thinking,it's the other way around,you know, like the moment seizes us.你明白为什么人们都说要抓住机会、把握此刻吗?我不明白。我觉得正好相反,是这一刻抓住了我们。

6.I mean, I just wanna be able to do anything I want.我是说,我只想做自己想做的事。

7.I’ve spent the first half of my life acquiring all this crap, and now I’m gonna spend the second half of my life我用前半辈子的时间得到了这些没用的,现在又要用后半辈子来想法设法

8.If you know that’s where you wanna go, you should probably do that early acceptance thing, you know?如果你是真的想去那里,你就要早点做好准备工作,知道吗?

9.You just kinda come and go as you please.你来去随心。

10.I’ve spent the first half of my life acquiring all this crap, and now I’m gonna spend the second half of my life我用前半辈子的时间得到了这些没用的,现在又要用后半辈子来想法设法。

11.Let them know you’re a man who knows what he wants goes a long way in this life, all right?让他们知道你是一个知道自己想要什么的人对你的人生有很大的帮助。

12.Life is expensive.You know, you have to be responsible.生活很昂贵,你需要负责。

13.There are billions of us just laying around, not really doing anything. We’ve even pretty good at self-maintenance and reproducing constantly. How evil is that? We’re fucked.成千上亿的人只是活着而已,无所事事。我们也很会自我保养,并且能不断繁殖。多么可怕,我们都不再是自我了。

14.You don’t have to listen to your parents after you turn 18. Especially if they’re not helping you financially.十八岁以后你就没有必要听父母的话了,他们不给你钱你就更不用听了。

15.It means you are responsible for you, not your girlfriend, not your mom, not me, you.我的意思是你要对自己负责,而不是对你的女朋友,不是对你妈,不是对我,而是对你自己。

16.If you truly take care of you, you will be amazed at how much girls start lining up at your front door.如果你真的照顾好自己的心,你会惊讶的发现,不知有多少那样的姑娘在你门前排长队。

17.It’s all timing with these things, you know.感情的事都是时机问题。

18.It’s like it’s always right now, you know?我们永远活在当下一刻,不是吗?

少年时代介绍:

梅森从6岁慢慢成长到18岁,玩游戏、看动画片、和姐姐萨曼莎吵架、旁观妈妈奥利维亚搬家离婚考学位、和爸爸老梅森讨论避孕、一个人的旅行、第一份工作、第一个女朋友、第一次离别。他从一个有着婴儿肥和塌鼻子的漂亮男孩,逐渐进入青春期并长成一位胡子拉渣、甚至有着父亲般沧桑外观的男人。

更多相关内容: