乱世佳人经典台词,这部电影由小说家玛格丽特·米切尔的小说《飘》所改编,讲述的是美国南北战争期间郝思嘉与白瑞德的爱情故事。
乱世佳人经典台词:
1:Now I find myself in a world which for me is worse than death. A world in which there is no place for me.
现在我发现自己活在一个比死还要痛苦的世界,一个无我容身之处的世界。
2:You're throwing away happiness with both hands. And reaching out for something that will never make you happy.
你把自己的幸福拱手相让,去追求一些根本不会让你幸福的东西。
3:Sir, you're no gentleman. And you miss are no lady.
先生,你可真不是个君子,小姐,你也不是什么淑女。
4:I think it's hard winning a war with words.
我认为纸上谈兵没什么作用。
5:I never give anything without expecting something in return. I always get paid.
我做任何事不过是为了有所回报,我总要得到报酬。
6:Oh, if l just wasn't a ladywhat wouldn't l tell that varmint!
如果我不是个淑女 我一定会好好骂骂这女人
7:You mean to tell me, Katie Scarlett O'Hara, that land doesn't mean anything to you?Why, land is the only thing in the worldworth working for...worth fighting for, worth dying for, because it's the only thing that lasts.
斯卡莉, 你是在告诉我 这片土地对你毫无意义吗?土地是世上唯一值得你 为它奉献...值得为它奋斗.牺牲的事物 因为它是唯一永存的东西
8:l'm angry. Waste always makes me angry.And that's what all this is, sheer waste.
我很生气!浪费总是令我生气 而这一切都白白浪费了。
9:The cause of living in the past is dyingright in front of us.
过去为生存而提出的目标 已消失在我们眼前
10:and eat like a field handand gobble like a hog!
像农工一样大吃,像猪仔一样狼吞虎咽。
11:As if l couldn't get a better beauthan that old maid in britches.
这么说好像我比那个穿长裤的老处女更找不到伴似的。
12:Gentlemen can always fight betterthan rabble.
绅士总比暴民要会打仗
13:What gentlemen says and what they thinksis two different things.
男人说的心理想的是两回事
14:I wish I could be more like you.
我要像你一样就好了。
15:Whatever comes, I’ll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.
无论发生什么事,我都会像现在一样爱你,直到永远。
16:If I have to lie, steal, cheat or kill, as God as my witness, I’ll never be hungry again!
即使让我撒谎,去偷,去骗,去杀人,上帝作证,我再也不要挨饿了。
17:You’re throwing away happiness with both hands. And reaching out for something that will never make you happy.
你把自己的幸福拱手相让,去追求一些根本不会让你幸福的东西。
18:Home. I’ll go home. And I’ll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day.
家,我要回家.我要想办法让他回来.不管怎样,明天又是全新的一天。
19:A glamor to it --a perfection ,a symmetry like Grecian art.
那时它富有魅力,像古希腊艺术那样是圆满的、完整的和匀称的。
20:lf you were a manl'd break your neck for that.
若你是男人,我会扭断你的颈子。
21:You've always had mine.You cut your teeth on it.我的心一直是你的 上面还留有你的齿痕呢
22: You should die of shameto leave me here alone and helpless!
让我无助地留在这里,你才真的该羞愧而死。
23:This from which you get your strength.
那就是泰拉 这就是你力量的源泉,泰拉的红土 是你力量的泉源
24:l love you morethan l've ever loved any woman.And l've waited longer for youthan l've ever waited for any woman.
我爱你胜过我爱的任何女人,我等你久过我等的任何女人