蓝莓之夜经典台词

句文网    发表于:2021-03-20 15:02:51

下面句文网为大家整理蓝莓之夜经典台词。电影《蓝莓之夜》讲述的是年轻的纽约女子伊丽莎白为了忘掉失恋,展开一段漫无目的的旅程,遇到形形色色的人物的故事

蓝莓之夜经典台词

If I threw these keys away, then those doors will be closed forever.

如果把钥匙扔掉, 门就再也打不开了。

Sometimes, even if you have the keys, those doors still cann't be opened. Even if the door is open, the person you're looking for may not be there .

有时就算钥匙握在手里,也不一定会将门打开,就算打开了门,你要找的人,也有可能已经不再了。

She loved collecting keys and watching sunsets . Unfortunately , she loved sunsets more than the keys and ended up disappearing into one.

她喜欢收集钥匙和看夕阳 可惜她爱夕阳超过爱这串钥匙 最后消失在夕阳里。

How do you say goodbye to someone you can't imagine living without? I didn't say goodbye . I didn't say anything .

要怎么和不想失去的人说再见?我没有说再见。 我什么也没说。

when you're gone, all that's left behind are the memories you created in other people's lives.

人一旦离开,就只留下为别人制造的回忆。

—Have you learned nothing from your time with me ? You have to stop taking people at their word!

你跟着我竟然没学会吗?别再相信别人的话了!

—Maybe you should start.

也许你应该开始相信。

—(laugh) You're hopeless.

你真是无药可救了。

—(laugh) You're hopeless, too.

你也是。

Sometimes we depend on other people as a mirror, to define us and tell us who we are. And each reflection makes me like myself a little more .

有时我们以他人做镜子 来介定自我认识自我 每个反影都令我喜欢自己多一点 。

It wasn't so hard to cross the street after all. It all depends on who's waiting for you on the other side .

其实要过那条马路并不难。就看谁在对面等你。

ife happened

世事变迁,光阴变迁

Things happened. Yeah, time happened

几乎一切都不外如是

It's pretty much always the case more or less

又或者其中一个跟别人跑了

Or maybe one of them ran off with someone else

或者感情淡了

以上这篇是蓝莓之夜经典台词。就为您介绍到这里,希望它对您有帮助。如果您喜欢这篇文章,请分享给您的好友。

更多相关内容: