神探夏洛克第一季经典台词

句文网    发表于:2020-12-28 08:06:56

神探夏洛克第一季经典台词由句文网小编整理。夏洛克·福尔摩斯不仅是著名大侦探,更是一名时尚潮人。和他的好友兼得力助手约翰·华生分别经历了离奇市民自杀案件、黑帮走私事件和倒计时炸弹杀人案,剧情十分精彩,台词也如此。让我们一起来欣赏神探夏洛克第一季经典台词吧。

神探夏洛克第一季经典台词

勇敢是愚蠢最好听的代言词

Bravery is by far the kindest word for stupidity

受人追捧 终成焦点所在

Applause! At long last the spotlight.

这就是天才的软肋

That's the frailty of genius,

他们需要观众

it needs an audience.

你知道的夏洛克,我是个军人!我杀过人!

You know Sherlock,I were a soldier! I kiiled people!

你是个医生!You were a doctor !

我也有心情不好的时候!I had bad day !

转过去 你太扎眼了

Face the other way. You're putting me off.

整条街智商都被你拉低了

You lower the IQ of the whole street.

愤懑是种麻醉剂

Bitterness is a paralytic.

更危险的动机是爱

Love is a much more vicious motivator

那人是谁? 你为什么要骗她?

Who was that? Why did you lie to her?

人不爱主动说出真相

People don't like telling you things

但他们总喜欢反驳 过去时 注意到了么

but they love to contradict you.Past tense, did you notice?

什么? 我以谈论死人的方式 用的过去时

What? I referred to her husband in the past tense.

她也用了Yes. Why is he doing this the bomber?

就算她死得可疑 为什么要提醒我们?

If this woman's death was suspicious, why point it up?

人性本善呗

Good Samaritan.

那还逼人自爆?你看到了 只是不会观察

You do see, you just don't observe!Who press-gangs suicide bombers?

人性本恶呗你知道化装术的最大弱点在哪吗

Do you know the big problem with a disguise,

不管多么努力 都只能描绘出一幅自画像

However hard you try, it's always a self-portrait.

简直是教科书式的经典案例

Because this was textbook.

爱的承诺 失去的苦楚 赎罪的欢愉T

he promise of love, the pain of loss, the joy of redemption.

然后给他一个难题 看他起舞

Then give him a puzzle and watch him dance

排除不可能的因素之后Once you've ruled out the impossible,

不管剩下的多不可思议 那就是真相他给她头脑里埋了那个疑问 盘桓不去

He planted that doubt in her head. That little nagging sensation.

要有超强的意志才能抵抗

You're going to have to be strong to resist.

因为想法是杀不死的 对吧?

You can't kill an idea, can you?

只要它在这里... 扎了根

Not once it's made a home...there.

你知道粉红女郎粉红箱子

Well, you know. Pink lady, pink case,

粉红手机全是粉红你喜欢吗?

pink phone. There was a lot of pink. Did you like it?

呃不喜欢为什么? 我以为你会得意呢

Um...no. Why not? I thought you'd be flattered.

得意? "夏洛克能瞬间看穿一切人和事"

Flattered?! "Sherlock sees through everything and everyone in seconds.

然而神奇的是他同时也在某些方面"

"What's incredible, though, is how spectacularly ignorant he is

极其无知"

"about some things."

等等我不是说...

Hang on, I didn't mean that...

哦你这个"极其无知"是夸我来的

Oh, you meant "spectacularly ignorant" in a nice way(!)

人人都想相信它 这才是高明之处

Everybody wants to believe it, that's what makes it so clever.

一个比真相更受欢迎的谎言

A lie that's preferable to the truth.

以上这篇是 神探夏洛克第一季经典台词。就为您介绍到这里,希望大家能够喜欢。如果您喜欢这篇文章,请分享给您的好友。

更多相关内容: