神探夏洛克经典台词,神探夏洛克是英国广播公司BBC出品的一部迷你电视剧,讲述了在繁华的伦敦大都市中,大侦探夏洛克·福尔摩斯和他的朋友约翰·H·华生一起经受的一系列危险又不同寻常的历险经历。
神探夏洛克经典台词:
1:most people… blunder round this city, and all they see are streets and shops and cars.when you walk with sherlock holmes, you see the battlefield.
这城市大多人都庸庸碌碌,眼中只有繁华街肆 车来人往。与夏洛克·福尔摩斯同行,你却能看到战场。
2:well, your arch-enemy, according to him. do people have arch-enemies?
据他说,是你的宿敌。人真会有头号敌人?
3:did he offer you money to spy on me?yes. did you take it? no. pity, we could have split the fee. think it through next time.
他有没出钱让你监视我?没错。收了吗?没有。真遗憾,我们本可以平分。下次想清楚点。
4:in the light of this, these incidents are now being treated as linked.
据此,我们认为这些案件是相互关联起来的。
5:i'm a consulting detective. only one in the world, i invented the job. means when the police are out of their depth, which is always, they consult me.
我是个“咨询侦探” 世界唯一的。这工作是我发明的。每当警察找不到方向 他们经常都这样,他们会咨询我。
6:i'm a private detective, the last thing i need is a public image.
我是个私家侦探,我最不需要的就是公众形象。
7:brainy is the new sexy
智慧是性感的新潮流
8:every fairy tale nees a good old-fashioned villain.
每个童话都需要一个经典大反派。
9:i can't turn it on and off like a tap.
聪明又没有龙头可开关。
10:anderson, don't talk out loud.you lower the iq of the whole street.
安德森,别大声说话,你拉低了整条街的智商。
11:Love is a much more vicious motivator.
更危险的动机是爱。
12:People don't like telling you things.
人不爱主动说出真相
13:A lie that's preferable to the truth.
一个比真相更受欢迎的谎言
14:Everybody wants to believe it, that's what makes it so clever.
人人都想相信它 这才是高明之处。
15:listen. this is my hard drive, and it only makes sense to put things in there that are useful. really useful.
听着,(大脑)这是我的硬盘,只有放入非常有用的东西才有意义。
16:do you know the big problem with a disguise,mr holmes? however hard you try, it's always a self-portrait.i think you're damaged, delusional and believe in a higher power. in your case, it's yourself.
你知道化装术的最大弱点在哪吗?不管多么努力都只能描绘出一幅自画像。我觉得你深受创伤妄自尊大,崇尚某种强力。对你来说,那就是你自己。
17:ordinary people fill their heads with all kinds of rubbish.that makes it hard to get at the stuff that matters. do you see?
普通人让自己的脑中装满垃圾,所以学习有用的东西就很难。你发现了吗?
18:anderson, face the other way. you are putting me off.
安德森,转过脸去。你妨碍我(思考)了。
神探夏洛克介绍:
《神探夏洛克》是一部由英国广播公司BBC出品的迷你电视剧,该剧改编自阿瑟·柯南·道尔创作的侦探小说《福尔摩斯探案集》,将原著的时间背景从19世纪搬到了21世纪,但神探活跃的地点依旧是伦敦。