超能陆战队经典台词中英对照,超能陆战队是迪士尼和漫威联合出品的第一部动画电影,该影片获得了第87届奥斯卡“最佳动画长片”奖。
超能陆战队经典台词中英对照:
1.Hello. I am Baymax, your personal healthcare companion。
你好,我叫大白,是你的私人健康助理。
2.On a scale of 1 to 10, how would you rate your pain?
从1到10,你的疼痛指数有多少?
3.You come up with something that blows Callaghan away. You're in.
你想出一个能让卡拉汉惊艳的东西,就会被录取。
4.Then what were you two knuckle heads thinking?!
那你们两个傻瓜在想什么?!
5. You come up with something that blows Callaghan away. You're in.
你想出一个能让卡拉汉惊艳的东西,就会被录取。
6.What you just did, we never signed up for.
你刚才做的,不是我们事先约定好的。
7.But you should know, Mr.Krei has cut corners and ignored sound science to get where he is.
但是你应该知道,格利先生取得今天的成绩是因为惯于投机取巧,无视可靠的科学。
8.We didn't set out to be superheroes.
我们没想过要当超级英雄。
9.That was my first fight. Can I try again?
这是我第一次参赛 能再试一次吗?
10.No one likes a sore loser little boy.
没人喜欢输不起的人,小朋友。
11.The winner! By total annihilation.
赢家诞生!完胜对手。
12.Who's next? Where's the guts to stop me in the ring?
谁是下一个 谁还有胆量在赛场上一决雌雄?
13.Hey, I'm as surprised as you are. Beginner's luck.
我也没想到 也许是新手运气好吧。
14.I have a robot. I built it myself.
我有个机器人 是我自己造的
15.Bot fighting is not illegal. Betting on bot fighting..thats..that's illegal.
机器人比赛不违法 参与赌博才...才违法
16.So people can tell me stuff I already know.
好让别人教我我早就知道的东西。
17.I can't stop you from going, but I'm not gonna let you go on your own.
我阻止不了你 但我不会让你自己去。
18.When are you gonna start doing something with that big brain of yours?
你什么时候做事前能用用你那聪明的大脑瓜啊。
超能陆战队介绍:
在一个融合东西方文化(旧金山+东京)的虚构大都市旧京山(San Fransokyo)中,一位精通机器人技术的小神童阿宏发现,这座充斥高新技术的城市正遭遇着一场犯罪危机,为了拆穿阴谋拯救家园,他将携伙伴机器人大白,与一伙生拉硬凑的菜鸟团队组成“超能陆战队”联盟,共同作战抗击罪恶。