狗镇经典台词中英文

句文网    发表于:2020-11-26 07:17:58

狗镇经典台词中英文,这部电影是丹麦籍的导演、编剧拉斯·冯·提尔“美国三部曲”的第一部,讲述了女主角从逃离都市身入狗镇到狗镇梦魇般的经历的故事。

狗镇经典台词中英文:

1.is a question of a more artful nature that few would benefit from by asking.

这是一个含有艺术性的问题没有几个人问了会得到好处。

2.Narrator] Suddenly there was a noise.Not so persuasive and powerful as it had been on a rainy night in spring,but loud enough to work its way through the final sighs of the timber that was rapidly burning out.

突然有一阵噪声,不像春天的雨夜那样持续有力 ,但足够的响,甚至在树木将要烧尽的燃烧声中仍能听到。

3.The residents of Dogville were good, honest folks and they liked their township.

道格维尔的居民都是善良城市的人他们热爱自己的城镇。

4.It's the soil that gave life to us all.

土壤给了我们生命。

5.Far too dumb to qualify as an engineer, he was certainly sure of that.

他非常清楚自己远远不够做个工程师。

6.A tad disappointed, Tom sat down on the old lady's bench to think,

to hang onto the feeling of danger for a moment.

汤姆略微失望地在那老妇人的板凳上坐下来思考 ,沉浸在一种恐惧危险来临的气氛中。

7.I know the mountain well, I doubt if I'd get away with my life.

我了解那山,我不认为我能够从那里活着出来。

8.I'm looking for a girl. She may have made her way to your town in her confusion.

我在找一个女孩她可能走错路到了你的镇上。

9.The beautiful fugitive's name was Grace.

这个美丽逃亡者的名字叫格蕾丝。

10.I was raised to be arrogant, so I had to teach myself these things.

我从小就在傲慢的家庭里长大,所以我要教会自己些东西。

11.it is very impolite not to eat what's set before you.

如果拒绝吃放在你面前的食物是很不礼貌的行为。

12.I'm sure he'd offered you a big reward if you told him where I was.

我肯定如果你告诉他我在哪里,他会给你一笔可观的酬劳。

13.I believe this one has a very fine sense of community.

我认为我们镇上的气氛与任何社区相比都算是和睦的。

14.You're suggesting that we all wouldn't help out if someone needed help.

你是在说如果有人需要帮助,而我们不愿意伸出援手吗?

15.All I see, is a beautiful little town in the midst of magnificent mountains.

我所看到的,只是一个坐落在雄伟山脉中得漂亮小镇。

16.A place where people have hopes and dreams even under the hardest conditions.

一个即使在最艰难的条件下人们仍然抱有希望和梦想的地方。

17.Martha needed a monologue almost an hour long to arrive at the same conclusion.

玛莎则需要长达一个小时的独白来得出同样的结论。

18.We all have the right to make the most of our lives.

我们都有权选择自己的生活方式。

狗镇介绍:

封闭守旧的美国小镇闯进了一个神秘女子格蕾斯(妮可·基德曼饰)。她美丽善良,正在逃避歹徒追杀。镇中的作家汤姆(保罗·贝坦尼饰)力劝村民留下这个女子,让她暂时在镇里避过难关。然而条件就是格蕾丝要干各种农活来偿还。人们同意了,不久后却发现格蕾丝是一个通缉中的逃犯。大家要把格蕾丝赶走,最后答应,如果她更卖力的干活,才可以在这里逗留。

格蕾丝日以继夜的劳作,终难逃过不幸的事情发生。一个镇民在警察搜捕后,强暴了格蕾丝。龌龊的事情拉开了序幕:人们开始随意的污辱她,甚至连汤姆,也揭开了善良的面具,格蕾斯沦为镇上的一条狗,干活,受罪,善良的心也有了渐渐的改变。镇上的人怎么也想不到,这个女子的神秘身世,让此刻的污辱成为了他日的灭顶之灾。

更多相关内容: