第1篇:英语对话材料
电视
Todd: Marika let's talk about television.
茉莉,我们来聊聊电视。
Marika: OK.
好的。
Todd: Do you like to watch a lot of TV?
你喜欢经常看电视吗?
Marika: Yeah, I watch a lot of TV.
是的,我经常看电视。
Todd: Now you've been in Japan for awhile. Do yo watch TV in English or in Japanese?
你此刻在日本已经有一段时光了。你是看英语电视节目还是看日语电视节目?
Marika: I watch TV in Japanese, but if it's on in English I will watch it in English. Yeah, I'm the same way.
我看日语节目,但如果有英语的我就看英语节目。是的,我也是。
Todd: Um, how good is your prehension? How much can you understand?
你的日语对话本事怎样样?你能听懂多少?
Marika: If it's a drama I can understand most of what's happening, and definitely the story, but if a talk show and there's young people on and there're speaking fast, with a lot of slang, I don't really understand a lot of what they're saying, although I might know what topic they're discussing, I won't know what exactly their stand is.
如果是戏剧,我能看懂,明白故事情节,但如果是脱口秀节目,并且有年轻人在节目上说得很快,用很多俚语,我就不太懂他们在说些什么了。虽然我能大致明白他们所讨论的节目主题,但我不明白他们是什么立场。
Todd: Do you think that TV is bad for people?
你认为电视会对人有坏的影响吗?
Marika: Yeah, I think that TV is bad for people. It's really bad.
是的,我认为电视对人会产生不好的影响,很坏的影响。
Todd:Why?
为什么?
Marika: Because instead of reading a book or doing something outside, or doing something productive you just sit in front of a TV and absorb bad information or things that don't really help, help you learn anything probably, although Japanese television I think does have a lot of good documentaries and a lot of informative television programs.
因为人们不再读书,进行户外运动,或者做其他富有成效的事,而是坐在电视机前吸收一些没有帮忙的信息,吸收那些你学不到任何东西的信息。但我认为日本电视节目中有许多好的纪录片和有意义的电视节目。
第2篇:英语对话材料
家庭
A: who is cindy’s husband?
B: cindy’s husband is ron.
A: how many children do cindy and ron have?
B: they have two children-one son and one daughter-as well as one daughter-in-law and one son-in-law.
A: do they have any grandchildren?
B: yes, they have three grandchildren-one girl and two boys.
A; does their daughters get along well with her in-laws?
B: yes, she gets along with them quite well.
A: do they have a large family?
B: their family is very similar to cindy and ron’s family.
第3篇:英语对话材料
跑步
Todd: OK, Tim, we're going to talk about running.
好的,蒂姆,我们将讨论讨论跑步。
Tim: OK.
好的。
Todd: Now, we've been running the last couple of nights.
我们前几天晚上一向一齐跑步。
Tim: Yeah, that's true.
是的。
Todd: And, uh, your much faster than me. You're a fast runner. How often do you run?
你跑得比我快多了。你跑得很快。你多久跑一次步?
Tim: Well now I only run about four days a week. But, when I was younger everyday.
此刻我每周跑四次。我更年轻的时候每一天都跑。
Todd: Oh, really. Wow! Did you run in high school or college?
哦,真的。哇!你在高中或大学就开始跑步吗?
Tim: I ran, I started when I was six years old.
是的,我从6岁开始跑步。
Todd: No kidding!
你没开玩笑吧!
Tim: And I started running and I ran all through the university.
没错,我经常跑步穿过大学学校。
Todd: Really!
真的!
Tim: Yeah!
是的!
Todd: OK. So what events did you do?
好的。你跑过什么项目?
Tim: Middle distance, middle distance which is 1,500 meters to 5,000 meters.
中等距离,1,5000到5000米。
Todd: Wow! Are you a better short distance runner or long distance runner?
哇!你短跑更好,还是长跑更好?
Tim: Middle distance runner.
我擅长中等距离的跑步。
Todd: Middle distance. OK, how far is a middle distance?
中等距离。好的,中等距离有多长?
Tim: Oh, 1,500 meters, about.
大概1,500米。
Todd: 1,500.
1,500米。
Tim: Yeah.
是的。
Todd: OK! Ah, what's your fastest time in the 1,500 meters?
好的!你1500米的最好成绩是多少?
Tim: Ah, 3.... about 3:47.
大约3分47秒。
Todd: Three minutes and forty seven seconds.
3分47秒。
Tim: Yeah!
是的!
Todd: That's pretty fast.
那真是很快了。
Tim: Yeah. I did that in high school actually. I wasn't so fast in the university.
是的。那是我在高中时候的成绩。我到了大学成绩就没那么好了。
Todd: Oh, wow, man you can fly? No I don't feel so bad when you run so much faster than me.
哦,哇,你成飞人了?那我不会沮丧你比我跑得快了。
Tim: I've been slowing down. I've been drinking beer so I don't run so fast anymore.
我此刻跑得慢了。自从我喝了啤酒就再也跑得不快了。
Todd: Yeah, we're getting older. Actually, um, I'm 33. How old are you?
是的,我们都变老了。事实上,我有33岁。你多大?
Tim: I'm 27.
我27岁。
Todd: 27. Oh, OK. So, do you think you'll be running your whole life?
27岁。哦,好的。你认为你会一辈子都坚持跑步吗?
Tim: I think so, yeah. I grew up in the woods, everyday in the woods, so I really want to get back to running in the woods. I think it is really healthy to do.
我想是的。我在林间长大,每一天都泡在树林里,所以我很想回到森林中继续跑。我想那样很健康。
Todd: Yeah. That's nice. OK. Thanks a lot, Tim.
这很好。好的,多谢你蒂姆。
第4篇:英语对话材料
西海岸旅行英语口语材料
Robin:Oh,hi Julie. Finally back from your vacation,I see.
Julie:What do you mean,“finally”?I feel like I've only been gone for two days instead of two weeks.
Robin:Well,you know what they say—“Time flies when you're having fun. ” You did have fun,didn't you?
Julie:Oh,it was marvelous. B. C. is so beautiful. And it was so nice to get away from this cold,miserable weather.
And those mountain views—they were absolutely breath taking.
Robin:How was Vancouver?
Julie:Busy. So much to see and do there. I hadn't realized how much I missed big-city life after being stuck out here in the boonies for so long(laughs)。
Robin:So what all did you do?
Julie:Oh,we went to Stanley Park and the aquarium,up Grouse Mountain,and to museums and galleries. All the usual touristy things.
Robin:Did you get over to the island? It's only two hours away by ferry,isn't it?
Julie:Yes,it was funny how on the ride over everyone stayed out on deck to enjoy the view,but on the way back,wejust sat inside like seasoned travellers and read magazines!
Robin:Victoria is a city I've always wanted to visit. They say it's such a quiet and elegant city with a lot of British influence.
Julie:We liked Victoria so much that we stayed in a day longer than we'd planned. I did like the custom of afternoon tea. It was a nice break from sightseeing too.
Robin:Oh,well,one of these days I'll get there myself. In the meantime,I better get back to work. Maybe we can get together sometime and you can tell me more about it.
Julie:Sure,and I'll show you my pictures once I get them developed.
Robin:Great. See you later.
Julie:Bye.
第5篇:英语对话材料
Bob: Tom,I will delivery goods to A city tomorrow.
汤姆,我明天送货去A市。
Tom: How long does it take from here to the destination?
从这到目的地要多久?
Bob: It is about 3 days.
大概3天。
Tom: Oh,I see, is everything ready?
哦。我明白了,一切都准备好了吗?
Bob: Everything is all set.
一切就绪。
Tom: That is good,but just to be on the safe side,you go to check with the car and the goods again.
很好,可是为了安全起见,你还是去把车和货物再检查一遍。
Bob: I will check them again before setting out.
出发前我会再检查一遍的。
Tom: OK,take good care of yourself.
好,好好保重。
Bob: I will. And good night.
我会的,那晚安了。
Tom: Good night.
晚安。
第6篇:英语对话材料
聚会
A: are you going to helen’s birthday party on Friday evening?
B: I wouldn’t miss it for the world! It’s sure to be fun. She’s invited a lot of people. Do you thind everyone will be able to get into her house?
A: if everyone turned up, it would be a squeeze, but a feww people said that they couldn’t go, so I think it should be ok?
B: are you taking anything?
A: I’ve got her a birthday present and I’ll take a bottle fo wine too.
B: that’s a good idea. She told she had bought plenty of food and snacks. I think it’s going to be a noisy party. I hope her neihbours don’t mind too much.
A: helen gets on very well with her neighours. I wouldn’t be surprised if they went to the party too.
B: I’m ready looking forward to it. This party is going to be a blast!
A: well, don’t be late. I’ll see you on Friday at helen’s. 住宅与公寓
a: what kind of place shall we rent?
b:it should be close to the universtity. neither of us are good at getting up in the morinings and closer it is, the later we can get up.
a:asolutely. that's the most important thing to take into consideration. i'm not too worried about the size of the flat.
b: neither am i. so a small place is ok, but we'll get a bigger one if it's not expensive. do you mind if it's in a noisy area.
a:i don't mind. i'm not a light sleeper, but quieter is better for when we have to study at home.
b: good point. ok, let's go to the estate agent and see what they can offer us.
a: yes, if we're lucky we'll find something in the next few days. i think you had a good idea to start flat hunting early.
b: how much do you think the rent will be?
a: i asked a few people who are already living in places near the university and they said it would cost about one hundred pounds a month.
第7篇:英语对话材料
弹吉他
Todd: OK, Diana we are going to talk about your hobby.
黛安娜,我们来聊一聊你的兴趣爱好。
Dianna: OK.
好的。
Todd: What is your hobby?
你的爱好是什么?
Dianna: I have lots of different hobbies but right now I'm learning to play the guitar.
我有许多不一样的爱好,但最近我正在学习弹奏吉他。
Todd: Great. How long have you been playing or practicing?
太棒了你练了多久了?
Dianna: I got my guitar two years ago but I've probably spent a total of two weeks practicing.
两年前我得到一把吉他,但我总共也就练习了两周时光。
Todd: Did you bring your guitar to Japan?
你把吉他带到日本来了吗?
Dianna: I didn't. Actually, my brother wants to learn to play also so he's taking good care of my guitar while I'm here, but when I get back I'll jump right back into practicing.
没有。实际上,我兄弟也想学,所以我在日本的时候都是他好好照料我的吉他,但我一回去就会立刻去训练。
Todd: OK, great. Well, who's a better player?
很棒。那你们谁弹奏的更好?
Dianna: I am for sure, but I told him that if he gets better than me while I'm away that he has to teach me everything he knows.
当然是我了,但我告诉他,如果我不在的时候他超越了我,他要毫无保留地把所有技巧教给我。
Todd: Oh, that's only fair. OK. Can you play any songs?
哦,这很公平。你能弹出曲子吗?
Dianna: Yes, I can play "Joyful, Joyful, We Adore Thee" and just the last part of the "Star Spangled Banner". Not the beginning, the beginning's way too hard.
是的,我会弹《欢乐,欢乐,我们崇拜你》和《星条旗永不落》的最终部分,前部分太难了不会弹。
第8篇:英语对话材料
暑假
Todd: OK. We're back with Jeanna. You wanna talk about your summer vacation.
好的,吉娜。能谈谈你的暑假吗。
Jeanna: Sure. I went to Las Vegas, Nevada; Reno, Nevada; Tahoe, California; and San Diego, California and I went to Disneyland.
好的。我去了内华达州的拉斯维加斯,里诺,和加利福尼亚州的塔霍湖,圣地亚哥,我还去了迪斯尼乐园。
Todd: Wow! Sounds like a really good time.
哇!听上去你玩得很愉快。
Jeanna: Yeah, it was. It was a lot of fun.
是的。我玩得很趣味。
Todd: What was the best place?
最棒的地方是哪里?
Jeanna: Probably Las Vegas. It was the most interesting.
也许是拉斯维加斯。那里最趣味。
Todd: OK. why was it the most interesting?
好的。为什么那里最趣味呢?
Jeanna: It was just really busy and there was always stuff going on. Ya know, never resting.
那里很繁华,总有各种娱乐活动,你明白,那里从来不闲。
Todd: OK. Ah, for example what stuff is going on? Like, what did you do?
好的,例如什么活动,你在那里做什么?
Jeanna: Well, we went shopping a lot, in a lot of different casinos that had malls in them, we went and visited the Hoover Dam.
我们经常购物,在不一样的赌场里都有购物中心,我们还去了胡佛水坝。
Todd: Oh, wow! It's pretty big.
哇!水坝很大。
Jeanna: Yeah, really big.
是的,很大。
Todd: That's a lot of water. Did you go swimming?
那里有很多水,你游泳了吗?
Jeanna: No.
没有。
Todd: Can you swim in the Hoover Dam?
能在胡佛水库里游泳吗?
Jeanna: You can swim in the reservoir.
能在蓄水池里游泳。
Todd: I mean in the reservoir. Yeah. OK. How did you get to Las Vegas?
我就是说在蓄水池里。好的。你怎样到拉斯维加斯的?
Jeanna: By plane from Oakland to Las Vegas.
从奥克兰搭乘飞机到拉斯维加斯的。
Todd: OK. How long did it take?
路上花了多长时光?
Jeanna: About an hour and forty-five minutes.
大约花了1小时45分钟。
Todd: OK. Do you think you'll go back to Las Vegas someday in the future?
好的。
Jeanna: Hopefully.
期望如此。
Todd: OK. Great. Thanks a lot Jeanna.
好的。多谢你,吉娜。
Jeanna: You're wele.
不客气。
第9篇:英语对话材料
年龄
A: how old is Keith?
B: he’s 21. how old is James?
A: he’s a year older than Keith, but he looks younger.
B: how’s your father?
A: he’s fine. He retired last week. It’s turning poing in his life. Now he can relax and enjoy his retirement.
B: he can spend more time with his grandchilder.
A: oh, I don’t think he wants to. He wants to travel to several different countries around the world.
B: so, he wants to have a more active retirement. Good idea!
A: how do you want to spend your old age?
B: in the same way, probably. 性格
A: do you like Barry?
B: no, not very much. He’s too ambitious and dishonest.
A: I agree. I like his brother, Paul. They are not alike.
B: yes. They are pletely different. Paul is very sociable and much more honest than his brother.
A: what kind of person do you consider yourself to be?
B: I think I’m polite, careful, relaxed and shy.
A: oh, I don’t think you’re shy! You are always chatting with new people when we go to a party.
B: well, yes, but those people always start talking to me. I never talk to them first. Perhaps I’m not as shy as I think. Anyway, you’re certainly not shy!
A: You’re right. I love going out and making new friends.
B: so, you’ll be at my birthday party on Friday?
A: Of course!
第10篇:英语对话材料
Tina: Good morning, Ann.
早上好啊,安。
Ann: Morning, Tina.
早上好,蒂娜。
Tina: Do you know what date it is today?
你明白今日是几号吗?
Ann: Yeah, it’s October 29th, what’s the matter?
嗯,10月29号,怎样了?
Tina: Today is September 12th, according to the lunar calendar. It’s mother’s birthday.
今日是农历九月十二, 是老妈的生日。
Ann: Really? Oh, my god. I forgot it. Do you have any plan?
真的吗?我的天啊。 我居然忘了。你有没有什么计划啊?
Tina: Yeah, I decide to make a birthday cake for her.
有啊。我打算做一个蛋糕。
Ann: Good idea. And a bunch of carnation will be better..
好主意。多一束康乃馨会更好。
Tina: Certainly. Today we will do all the housework. I am going to the supermarket to buy the flour and eggs.
当然了。今日将由我们来做所有的家务哦。我此刻要去超市买面粉和鸡蛋。
Ann: Well. You prepare the birthday cake and I will decorate the house.
好的。你去准备蛋糕,我来装饰房间。
第11篇:英语对话材料
约好朋友见面
Bill: Hello, Parker. How’s everything?
Parker :Can’t plain. And you?
Bill: Business is booming. I understand you want to meet up with me next week. How’s your schedule looking?
Parker: Let me see. I can e out and see you first thing Wednesday.
Bill: Great.
第12篇:英语对话材料
朋友
A: I had a big argument with david yesterday. I hope he’s not still mad at me.
B: what did you argue about?
A: he borrowed some money from me and I needed it back. He said he didn’t have the money yet.
B: well, he should pay out back. It’s only fair.
A: yes, but is got angry with him too quickly. He probably thought that I mistrusted him. I shouldn’t have got angry.
B; did you lend him a lot of money?
A; not much. I had to pay an unexpected bill, so I needed the money back.
B; well, talk to him about it next time you see him. He probably feels as bad about it as you do. Close friends sometimes have disagreements. It’s nothing unusual. Neither of you said anything really nasty, did you?
A: no , we didn’t. I guess you’re right. We should patch things up.
B: of course you should. You wouldn’t want a silly argument to ruin a long friendship, would you?
第13篇:英语对话材料
Steven likes reading books, and now he is talking about them with his friend Dora.
史蒂文喜欢读书,他正在和朋友多拉谈论书籍。
Steven: Hey, Dora! What kind of books do you like to read?
史蒂文:嘿,多拉!你喜欢读什么类型的书?
Dora: I read everything I can get my hands on but I like love stories best. What do you thinkabout the love stories?
多拉:我拿到什么书就看什么书,但最喜欢看的是言情小说。你觉得言情小说怎样样?
Steven: I hate to tell you this, but they are nothing but sob stories.
史蒂文:我很不想这么说,但它们对于我来说只是赚人眼泪的故亊而已。
Dora: I don't think so. I like them. Then what's your favorite book?
多拉:我不这么认为,我喜欢言情小说。那你最喜欢读什么书?
Steven: I'm fond of history books.
史蒂文:我喜欢看历史书。
Dora: Oh, the history books are dull to me.
多拉:噢,历史书对我来说太枯燥。
第14篇:英语对话材料
新房子
Todd: Oh, so what's your new house like?
你的新房子什么样?
Keri: It's small, it's old. It's mostly wooden in the inside. It has two rooms and a balcony off of those rooms and downstairs there's like a living room area and a tatami mat room, kitchen, bathroom.
很小,很旧。房子内部主要是木质结构。楼上有两间房,各有阳台。楼下有一块生活区,一间榻榻米房间,厨房和厕所。
Todd: Wow, so do you live in the tatami mat room?
哇,你住在榻榻米房间吗?
Keri: No, there's two tatami mat rooms. There's one upstairs and there's one downstairs and I don't live in either. One we use as kind of a spare room and the other one is my roommate's bedroom.
不,一共有两间榻榻米房间。楼上一间,楼下一间,我不住那里。一间是空房,一间是我室友的房间。
Todd: Oh, OK. So you have a roommate?
好的。也就是说你有一名室友了?
Keri: Yes.
是的
Todd: What's it like having a roommate?
和室友住在一齐感觉怎样样呢?
Keri: It's good. It's good. I like living alone too but sometimes it's nice to e home and have someone there and my roommate gets home before I do and she likes to cook so often she's cooked dinner for me.
很好。我也喜欢一个人住,但有时候回去看到家里有人也挺好,我的室友比我早到家,并且喜欢做饭,经常是我回去看到她在为我们烧饭。
Todd: Wow, that's nice.
哇,真棒。
Keri: I know.
是的。
Todd: Well, you do all the cleaning?
那么,你负责清洁?
Keri: Well, now that you mention it, I do a lot of the cleaning, but not all of it. Oh, OK.
是的,你提到了,我做大部分清洁,但不是全部。
Todd: Well, what kind of things does she make you?
她经常给你做什么吃?
Keri: Last night she made curry. I think it was an Indian curry, tomato-based.
昨晚她做了咖哩。我想那是印度咖喱,西红柿是主要食材。
Todd: Spicy?
辣的?
Keri: Yes.
是的。
Todd: Cool.
酷。
第15篇:英语对话材料
约朋友看球赛
A:Hello .Do you like to watch football game tomorrow afternoon?
B:That is a wnderful idea.But I have to help my mother to buy some food.I am afraid it might cost me quite a long time.
A:well.I think I can give you a hand if you want.in that case,you can e with me.
B:wow,that is very kind of you.by the way ,when will the game begin?
A:2 pm.I will pick you up at 1:30
B:okey.see you tomorrow.
第16篇:英语对话材料
相貌
A: That girl looks very attractive, doesn’t she?
B: do you think so? I don’t like girls who look like that. I like girls who aren’t too slim. If you like her, go and talk to her.
A: I’d like to, but there’s her boyfriend. He’s very broad-shouldered.
B: he’s huge! He must go to the gym to have a well-built body like that.
A: do you prefer tall girls or short ones?
B: I don’t mind, but I like girls with long hair.
A: we have different tastes. I like girls with short hair. I like tall girls- probably because I’m so tall myself.
B: have you ever dated a girl taller than you?
A: no, never. I don’t think I’ve ever met a girl taller than me! Have you gained weight recently?
B: yes, I have. Perhaps I should go to the gym, like that girl’s boyfriend.
A: I ‘m getting a bit plump myself. Perhaps I’ll go with you.
第17篇:英语对话材料
乘客A: Excuse me, is this seat taken?
对不起,这个座位有人坐吗?
乘客B: No, I don't think so.
我想应当没有人。
乘客A: Thanks,I am waiting for the train at 9 o’clock to Shanghai.Where will you go?
多谢,我在等9点到上海的火车,你去哪呢?
乘客B: What a coincidence! we are the same train.
真是太巧了,我们同一列火车。
乘客A: Really? What is your seat number?
真的吗?你座位几号?
乘客B: No.5 on the second row. And you?
第二排5号,你呢?
乘客A: I am on the third row, No.10.
我第三排10号。
乘客B: Could you please keep an eye on my luggage? I want to go to the washroom.
你能帮我照看下行李吗?我去下洗手间。
乘客A: No problem.
没问题。
乘客B: Thank you so much.
十分感激。
第18篇:英语对话材料
家庭
A: who is cindy’s husband?
B: cindy’s husband is ron.
A: how many children do cindy and ron have?
B: they have two children-one son and one daughter-as well as one daughter-in-law and one son-in-law.
A: do they have any grandchildren?
B: yes, they have three grandchildren-one girl and two boys.
A; does their daughters get along well with her in-laws?
B: yes, she gets along with them quite well.
A: do they have a large family?
B: their family is very similar to cindy and ron’s family.
第19篇:英语对话材料
季节
odd: Hey, James!
嗨,詹姆斯!
James: Yeah!
嗨!
Todd: Let's talk about seasons.
我们来聊一聊季节。
James: OK.
好的。
Todd: James, what is your favorite season?
詹姆斯,你最喜欢的季节是什么?
James: My favorite season is spring.
我最喜欢的是春天。
Todd: Yeah, why is that?
为什么是春天?
James: Because it's not so cold but it's not so hot that I'm sweating on the train. I can go to the beach. I can relax with my friends outside. It's very nice.
因为春天的天气不是很冷也不是很热,参加训练正适宜。我还能去海边玩儿,和我的朋友一齐出去。天气十分好。
Todd: OK. What is your least favorite season?
好的,你最不喜欢的季节是什么?
James: My least favorite season in Japan is the rainy season ...because I don't like rain at all.
我最不喜欢的是日本的雨季……因为我一点儿都不喜欢雨。
Todd: OK. What season are we in right now?
好的。我们此刻正处于什么季节?
James: Right now it is the very end of winter. It is just starting to bee spring.
此刻正是冬天的末尾,我们即将迎来春天。
Todd: What's the weather like today?
今日的天气怎样样呢?
James: Today, it's very sunny. It's a little cool. A little breezy. It's very nice. I enjoy it.
今日天气很晴朗,威风,有一点冷。今日天气很好,我很喜欢。
第20篇:英语对话材料
问路
A: do you think I still fashionable in this dress?
B: I think so. Blue is still fashionable at the moment.
a: this style came out last year, though. I like the dress, but I’m not sure whether last year’s fashions will be same this year.
b: I think this kind of dress will stay in fashion for a few more years. People don’t change fashions every year. It would be too expensive.
a: yes. Only the top designer try to tell people to change fashion every year, but only rich people can do it.
b: there are some real fashion victims who just have to keep totally up-to-date with expensive clothes.
a: I wish I could be one of those people, but my budget simply doesn’t stretch that far. I have to limit the amount of money I spend on clothes otherwise I would go on a shopping frenzy.
B: I know what you mean. The situation will be worse if we marry our boyfriends and have children. The we’ll have even less money to spend on fashionable clothes!
第21篇:英语对话材料
A:Good morning, sir. Have a seat please.
A:先生,早上好,请坐。
B:I would like to know the state of the residential property market right now because I have anapartment tosell.
B:我想明白目前住宅物业的市场情景,因为我想把我的住宅出售。
A:Sure, here is my business card. I'm James Wilson. Let me explain to you how things are. Inrecent months, the demand for residential properties has bee extremely high. The price ofresidenticd propetly has risenalmost twenty percent.
B:没问题,这是我的名片。我叫詹姆士·威尔逊。让我向你解释一下住宅物业的市场情景。最近几个月住宅物业需求十分大。房屋价格上涨了将近20%。
B:Really? Since I have to go back to England within the next few months, I would like to sell myapartment as soon as possible.
B:真的?因为我几个月内就得回到英国了,所以我想尽快卖出我的房子。
A:Don't worry, sir. I think it's a seller's market right now. Let me get down some informationabout your apartment first. what is your property's address?
A:先生,不用担心,依我看此刻是卖方市场。让我先记录一些关于你的房子的资料吧。请问你的房子在哪里?
B:Flat C. 15F, Tong House, Tai Koo Shing.
B:在太古城唐厦十五楼F座C室。
A:What is the square footage of your property? How many bedrooms and living rooms?
A:你的房子面积有多大?有几间卧室和客厅?
B:Its gross area is approximately nine hundred square feet. There's one living room, onedining room, one master bedroom and two other bedrooms.
B:建筑面积约九百平方英尺。有一个客房、一个饭厅、一间主卧室和两间客卧。
A:What is the orientation and view?
A:你的房子的朝向及观景怎样样?
B:It faces south with a hillside view.
B:南向,应对山景的。
A:The market price for Tong House is around five thousand Hong Kong dollars per square foot,but it also depends on the internal layout and condition of the house.
A:唐厦的市场售价每平方英尺约五千港币,可是要视房子的内部布局及装修条件而定.
B:I would like to ask for four point five million Hong Kong dollars.
B:我期望定价为港币四百五十万元。
A:May I have your name and contact number, Sir?
A:先生,可否告知我你的名字及联系电话?
B:Johnson, and my contact number is 28765432. May office number is 21234567.
B:我叫约翰逊,我的联系电话是28765432,办公电话是21234567。
A:Thank you, Mr. Johnson. May I ask you one more question? When will your property beeavailable?
A:多谢你,约翰逊先生。我能够再问你一个问题吗?请问你的房子何时能够变付?
B:In about one month.
B:大约一个月之后。
A:Also, Mr. Johnson, I would like to remind you my pany will charge a missionequivalent to one percent of the transaction price in the event of a successful selling of theproperty through our introduction.
A:还有,约翰逊先生,我想提醒你,如果我们为你成功介绍了买家,本公司将向你收取成交价的百分之一作为佣金。
B:No problem.
B:没有问题。
A:Thank you very much. I will introduce your properly to our clients. When they want to seeyour property, Iwill give you a call.
A:十分感激,我会把你的房产介绍给我公司的客户。如果客户想看楼,我会通知你的。
B:Thank you.
B:多谢。
第22篇:英语对话材料
第一份工作
Todd: OK, Roe, why don't we talk about your first job.
罗伊,我们问什么不谈谈你的第一份职业呢。
Roe: OK
好的。
Todd: Yeah, tell us about your first job.
跟我们谈谈你的第一份工作。
Roe: You mean my official full-time first job, talking about!
你是指谈谈我的第一份正式的全职工作!
Todd: Yeah, sure. How about that?
是的,没错。你的第一份工作怎样样?
Roe: OK. That was right after graduating university. I became a salesman.
好的。那时我刚从大学毕业。我成为了一名销售人员。
Todd: Oooh, salesman! Nice.
唔,销售!很棒。
Roe: Yep, salesman.
是的,一名销售。
第23篇:英语对话材料
回家
Todd: Hello, Gabrielle!
你好,加布里埃尔!
Gabrielle: Hello!
你好
Todd: How are you doing today?
你今日好吗?
Gabrielle: Good thanks.
很好,多谢。
Todd: Now, Grabrielle, I hear that you are going back home to New Zealand.
加布里埃尔,我听说你要回新西兰的家去。
Gabrielle: That's right. I'm going home for summer.
是的。我要回家过夏天。
Todd: OK. What are your plans?
你是怎样计划的?
Gabrielle: Probably a week relaxing, going camping, and then I'm going back to work.
也许先休息一周,去露营,之后我会回去工作。
Todd: Oh, OK. Where do you work?
好的,你在哪工作?
Gabrielle: I teach as an English teacher in Christchurch, in New Zealand.
我在新西兰克赖斯特彻奇市教英语。
Todd: Oh, OK. And that's where you're from, naturally.
哦,好的。你来自那里。
Gabrielle: That's right.
是的。
Todd: Were you born there?
你在那里出生吗?
Gabrielle: I was, yeah!
是的,我是!
Todd: Well, you are going to have this short little break, or vacation, are you gonna go to the beach...themountains?
在这短暂的休息,或者说是假期中,你打算去海滩,或者山区吗?
Gabrielle: Probably..probably to the beach and camping for about a week with friends, yeah!
也许,我会和朋友一齐去海滩露营一周。
Todd: Actually, how warm is it in the summer?
夏天那里到底有多热?
Gabrielle: Probably a maximum of about 30 degrees. A nice dry heat! Very fortable.
也许最高到达了30度。干爽,很热!很舒服!
Todd: So when you go to the beach is the water warm enough to swim in?
那么你去海滩的时候水温很适合游泳?
Gabrielle: No, no, no! We swim but it is not warm. Yeah! It's pretty chilly actually.
不,不!我们会去游泳,但水并不热。海水其实很冷。
Todd: OK. Any other plans when you go home?
好的,回家后还有什么其他计划吗?
Gabrielle: Yeah, I'm looking forward to catching up with friends and family and animals.
我很期待见到我的朋友,家人,和宠物。
Todd: Animals!
宠物!
Gabrielle: Well, I miss my pets.
是的,我想念我的宠物。
Todd: OK, well, what pets do you have?
那么,你养了什么宠物?
Gabrielle: Well, I have a cat and a dog and a sheep called Sydney and two gold fish.
我养了一只猫,一只狗,一只叫做Sydney的羊,还有两只金鱼。
Todd: Wow!
哇!
Gabrielle: Yeah! And I really miss them.
是的,我真的很想念它们。
Todd: I'm sure they're really excited to see you. Alright, thanks a lot.
我肯定它们见到你必须很兴奋。好的,十分多谢。
Gabrielle: You are wele!
不客气!
第24篇:英语对话材料
Steven and Julia is talking about their neighbour Tom.
史蒂文和茱莉正在谈论邻居汤姆。
Steven: I've heard that Tom is going to move.
史蒂文:我听说汤姆要搬走了。
Julia: What? Are you sure about that?
茱莉娅:什么?你确定?
Steven: Yeah, he is going to move next month.
史蒂文:嗯,他下个月就要搬走。
Julia: Where is he going?
茱莉娅:那他去哪里啊?
Steven: He is going to Canada and to live with his son.
史蒂文:他准备去加拿大,去和儿子一齐生活。
Julia: What a pity!
茱莉娅:真遗憾!
Steven: Why did you say that? It's a good thing for him to live with his son.
史蒂文:你为什么这样说?能和儿子住在一齐,对汤姆是一件好事啊!
Julia:I know that. But it's pity for us to lose such a good neighbour. You know I alwaysappreciate Tom's pany.
茱莉娅:我明白。可是失去一位好邻居对我们來说是一件憾事。我真的喜欢汤姆做咱们的邻居。
Steven: Me too. But anyway we hope he lives happily in the future.
史蒂文:我也是。但不论如何,我们期望他日后生活得幸福。
第25篇:英语对话材料
A:I think this spring is a good time for us to start looking.
A:今年春天开始找房子是不错的时机。
B:We should plan to move out of here before July. I'm tired of living in apartments.
B:我们应当计划在七月前搬走。我已经厌倦住公寓了。
A:I know, dear. I am too. But we've just been too busy to look for a house.
A:亲爱的,我明白,我也是。可是我们一向忙得没时光去找房子。
B:We need to find a good realtor.
B:我们需要找个好的房地产经纪人。
A:Not necessary. If we use a realtor to find a house, it will be more expensive.
A:不需要。如果我们委托经纪人找房子,会比较贵。
B:What do you mean?
B:怎样说呢?
A:Realtors always get a mission. If the realtor helps us find something, we have to pay him.
A:房地产经纪人都要抽佣金的。如果经纪人帮我们找到房子,我们就要付他钱。
B:But doesn't a realtor help with the contract? I thought they take care of all the legal troubles.
B:可是经纪人也会帮忙处理合约的事啊?我想他们应当会留意法律的问题。
A:Yes, that's often true. But you have to pay them.
A:是的,通常是如此,可是你要付他们钱。
B:I still think we should have a realtor. We're new in this country. We don't know all the laws of buying a house. And also, the realtor will inspect the house. He can tell us if the house has any problems.
B:我还是认为应当要找个经纪人。我们才刚来这个国家,不明白买房子的所有法律条款。并且经纪入还会检查房子。他能够告诉我们房子有没有问题。
A:Of course we need a house inspector. But we can hire an inspector on our own. As for the legal problems, Ihave friends. They can help us.
A:当然我们需要房子检查员。可是我们能够自我请检查员就好。至于法律问题,我有朋友,他们能够帮忙。
B:So how can we find a house if we don't have a realtor?
B:如果不找经纪人,那我们要怎样找到房子呢?
A:It takes a little more time. We have to check the ads in the paper. Probably also there are special real estate magazines with ads. Then we have to drive to the homes and look at them.
A:要花多一点时光。我们必须看看报纸上的广告。或许专门的房地产杂志上也有广告。然后我们必须开车去看房子。
B:And doesn't the person selling the house have a realtor?
B:那么卖房子的人不会找经纪人吗?
A:Sometimes they do, sometimes they don't. It's best to find someone who is selling by themselves.
A:有时会,有时不会。最好是找自我卖房子的人。
B:Why?
B:为什么?
A:That is because if the seller has a realtor, their price will be higher. He will have to pay a mission to the realtor.
A:因为如果卖主找经纪人,房价就会比较高。他必须付经纪人佣金。
B:Hmm. It all sounds very plicated.
B:嗯,听起来挺复杂的。
A:It is. But buying a house is very important. So it takes time. That's why we haven't done it yet. It's very troublesome.
A:是啊。可是买房子很重要,所以要花时光。那就是为什么我们还没开始的原因,很麻烦的。
B:I want to look in the papers today. Maybe we can see something we like.
B:我今日要看看报纸,或许能够找到喜欢的。
A:All right. I'll buy a newspaper when I go to the drugstore.
A:好,我去药店的时候会买份报纸的。
本文标题:英语对话材料